GSCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Georgia Strength Coaches Association

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Power Clean Records

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rlivingstone

Power Clean Records Empty
PostSubject: Power Clean Records   Power Clean Records I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:31 pm

Guys,

I haven't been on here in a while. We just had our Football Lift-A-Thon this past week and I am proud to say we had 9 guys squat clean 315 and above, with the highest being 370. Just for comparison, share some results.

Thanks,

Rob Livingstone MS, SCCC, CSCS
Head Strength and Conditioning Coach
Norcross High School Football
Back to top Go down
ClayCHS

ClayCHS

PostSubject: Re: Power Clean Records   Power Clean Records I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:48 pm

There is no comparison over here where I am at. My best squat clean this year was 300 by an outgoing senior who is at Louisville. Those are some very impressive numbers, congratulations on a job well done. You need to bring some of those guys to competition in the spring. I took 5 kids out to San Francisco this summer for School Age Nationals and we had a blast.
Back to top Go down
rlivingstone

PostSubject: Re: Power Clean Records   Power Clean Records I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:55 am

We go to the regional Wt. Lifting meet at Peachtree Ridge in the Spring. I would like to compete in additional events but don't know where to go.
Back to top Go down
ClayCHS

ClayCHS

PostSubject: Re: Power Clean Records   Power Clean Records I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:43 pm

Check out this link. http://www.teamgaweightlifting.org/
Most of our meets are in the spring.
Back to top Go down
coachfloyd

PostSubject: Re: Power Clean Records   Power Clean Records I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:14 am

Over the last two years we have had 14 different guys clean 300 or better. We had 5 go 315 or better highlighted by having 1 freshman clean 300, two sophmores cleaning over 315 (one 335), and our best at 350. Of the 14, 12 were full cleans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Clean Records   Power Clean Records I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Clean Records
Page 1 of 1