GSCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Georgia Strength Coaches Association

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where may I find Strength Jobs in GA?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
barney309

Where may I find Strength Jobs in GA? Empty
PostSubject: Where may I find Strength Jobs in GA?   Where may I find Strength Jobs in GA? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:56 pm

Looking for site or contacts to direct me to strength jobs in Ga. My sister in law lives on St. Simons Island GA and my wife and I are looking in the near future to move to Ga. to be closer to our family. Any assistance would be appreciated. Coach Floyd if you read this ROCKY 3 with out a doubt the best rocky movie ever! Thank you for any and all help and consideration. Merry Christmas. If you live on the island look for me at the Ocean. I will be there daily from Dec 22 - 27 whether its 20 or 80, basically because I can.
Back to top Go down
coachfloyd

Where may I find Strength Jobs in GA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where may I find Strength Jobs in GA?   Where may I find Strength Jobs in GA? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:27 pm

A man after my own heart. The best place for high school jobs is www.gavsv.com. Go to the forums section and at the bottom there is a job board. I know there is a strength job posted on there now. You can put your credentials on there and if someone is interested, they can contact you. THe only coach I know close to there is the coach at Glynn Academy. His name is Rob Ridings. I have no idea if he is hiring or not.
Back to top Go down

Where may I find Strength Jobs in GA?
Page 1 of 1