GSCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Georgia Strength Coaches Association

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Split Cleans or Split Snatches

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GqArtguy

Split Cleans or Split Snatches Empty
PostSubject: Split Cleans or Split Snatches   Split Cleans or Split Snatches I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:54 pm

Just curious, any of you guys use these variations with your athletes?
Back to top Go down
coachfloyd

PostSubject: Re: Split Cleans or Split Snatches   Split Cleans or Split Snatches I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:49 am

I absolutely hate split cleans. I am not a big fan of splitting on anything with my athletes. We just dont have the time to properly teach it. At least I don't. We have a hard enough time just getting our athletes to clean properly. If I had just athletes, I would probably include more unilateral total body lifts but with the average joes in class, it is difficult to master more than one skill at a time.
Back to top Go down
ClayCHS

ClayCHS

PostSubject: Re: Split Cleans or Split Snatches   Split Cleans or Split Snatches I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:56 pm

Ditto what Jay said, I have taken a lot of my kids away from split jerks and have them doing power jerks now. Not enough time in the week for everything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Split Cleans or Split Snatches   Split Cleans or Split Snatches I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Split Cleans or Split Snatches
Page 1 of 1