GSCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Georgia Strength Coaches Association

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thought you guys would enjoy this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ClayCHS

ClayCHS

Thought you guys would enjoy this Empty
PostSubject: Thought you guys would enjoy this   Thought you guys would enjoy this I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:40 pm

Best Collegiate Strength Program- Whoever wins the National Championship this year will thus be crowned, “All knowing of strength and conditioning.” Head football coaches will instruct their strength coaches to hop on a plane and see what #1 school is doing. These strength coaches will roll their eyes and smile appreciably. They’ll make a few phone calls, talk politely and take a few notes. If it was a perfect world, the strength coach will then instruct the head football coach to stop throwing the **** ball so much since it has been proven about 3 billion times that if you play great defense and run the ball, you will probably win the game.
Back to top Go down
coachfloyd

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would enjoy this   Thought you guys would enjoy this I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:28 pm

I have now convinced my wife that passing is bad. Everytime somebody throws the ball she gets mad and tells them to run it.
Back to top Go down
ClayCHS

ClayCHS

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would enjoy this   Thought you guys would enjoy this I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:04 am

Yeah, mine is trained pretty well. Sherri said after one game, don't you get tired of 2nd and ten?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would enjoy this   Thought you guys would enjoy this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thought you guys would enjoy this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GSCA :: Georgia Strength Coaches Asso. Forum :: Strength and Conditioning-
Jump to: