GSCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Georgia Strength Coaches Association

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sell/ trade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ClayCHS

ClayCHS

sell/ trade Empty
PostSubject: sell/ trade   sell/ trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:31 am

Coaches, I have some various pieces of equipment laying around that I could sale, but would prefer trading. I need some bars that you can remove the sleeves off of so I can make some home made fat bars. I dont care how straight they are. I could trade some weight trees, regular and/ or vertical, some slightly bent bars, some 100 lb plates, and I have a couple of 45 lb bumpers I could part with. I cant get rid of all of them because I use them with the prowlers. Let me know if interested.

Last edited by ClayNC on Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IronDemon

IronDemon

sell/ trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: sell/ trade   sell/ trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:33 pm

Clay,
I need about 6 Prowlers. (donations welcomed) Also, how much do you want for the 100 lb plates?

Skip
Back to top Go down
ClayCHS

ClayCHS

sell/ trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: sell/ trade   sell/ trade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:43 pm

I would love to trade them for a couple of older, slightly bent bars I can take the sleeves off of. I dont know what I would sell them for, it wouldnt be much.
Back to top Go down
Niblett

sell/ trade Empty
PostSubject: IRONDEMON   sell/ trade I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:15 am

THE CHEAPEST WAY TO GET PROWLERS IS TO MAKE THEM. GET OLD SHOPPING CARTS, CUT THE WHEELS OFF, AND WELD SOME SKIDS ON THEM. THEN, THROW SOME PLATES IN THE BUGGY AND PUSH AWAY!
Back to top Go down
ClayCHS

ClayCHS

sell/ trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: sell/ trade   sell/ trade I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:18 am

T Martin had a couple of homemade prowlers. They were awesome. I do like my prowlers more because of the low set of handles. GT has a homemade sled made out of wood that the coaches can stand on. If you are pretty handy, these are two relatively cheap options.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sell/ trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: sell/ trade   sell/ trade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sell/ trade
Page 1 of 1