GSCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Georgia Strength Coaches Association

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Georgia HS Olympic Weightlifting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rlivingstone

Georgia HS Olympic Weightlifting Empty
PostSubject: Georgia HS Olympic Weightlifting   Georgia HS Olympic Weightlifting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:06 pm

Guys,

I am attempting to find information on Olympic Weightlifting in GA. I want to put together a team from Norcross. I think it would be a great way to get our kids exposed to competition. It will also be beneficial for those students that don't excel in sports. It may give them an outlet. I can't seem to get ahold of CJ, and he is the only person I know of in GA that might have some answers.

Rob Livingstone MS, CSCS, SCCC
Head Strength and Conditioning Coach
Norcross High School Football
Back to top Go down
coachfloyd

PostSubject: Re: Georgia HS Olympic Weightlifting   Georgia HS Olympic Weightlifting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:48 pm

CJ is the person to talk to. I emailed him last week about forming a team myself and he is supposed to be getting back to me. I am sure it's just the time of the year. I am busy beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
ClayCHS

ClayCHS

PostSubject: Re: Georgia HS Olympic Weightlifting   Georgia HS Olympic Weightlifting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:34 am

Coach Livingstone, did you get my pm?
Back to top Go down
Niblett

PostSubject: Re: Georgia HS Olympic Weightlifting   Georgia HS Olympic Weightlifting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:22 am

Contact John Coffee in Atlanta. He owns Coffee's Gym, and has trained several olympic lifters through the years. Also David Jones. He lives in Eastman, GA. He was on the American olympic teams in the early 80's. I've got his contact info. if you need it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Georgia HS Olympic Weightlifting   Georgia HS Olympic Weightlifting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Georgia HS Olympic Weightlifting
Page 1 of 1